Wednesday, November 12, 2014

She- my friend !

"At first you always look for that cozy place where you can rest your head upon and shed down some of your tears," Preeya sounded depressed with the first line of her words.

"Knowing that the wall won't respond, would never feel a bit I can't help banging my head on it.  And see you can see a big cramp on my head," she signaled jokingly. 

I smiled, yet knew that Preeya was not happy and something was grieving her bad. I thought she would speak some more but she quietened. Silence creeped in between us as the night had enveloped the day. It was all dark.

"What happened Preeya," I tried to break the silence.

"Nothing Suman," she gulped the fresh tears that were lingering in her eyes.

I could not bear the silence and the sadness in her eyes and spoke off deliberately, "listen to this song Preeya." The song started playing in my playlist.


With each line of the song I saw her smiling and she was humming the lines along with the track as it began;
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreaming, but
There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Every step I'm takin'
Every move I make
Feels lost with no direction,
My faith is shakin'
But I, I gotta keep tryin'
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down, but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it, but
These are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep goin',
And I, I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on, 'cause

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb----2

Yeah

Keep on movin'
Keep climbin'
Keep the faith baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa, whoa, oh.

~~~~!!

Both of us could not help our smiles. Moon was shining bright in the sky and we were full-on in the musical moods... :-)

Metta !
Video Courtesy: You tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment