Friday, November 28, 2014

She-my friend (the long distance talks) !

"Oie, k chha khabar," Suman messaged her from the other end. Though miles away they were always together and a word from Suman was her solace.

"Good," was her brief reply.

"How's life going on? Been long we have chatted, I was busy I must admit. So tell me how are things running at your end,"Suman asked it all in a sentence.   

" :-)," was her reply.

":-)," Suman smiled back. "Come, lets Skype," she added.

After a brief silence she started,"I was just searching for words Suman, where do I start from. It sometime just feels sadder knowing the fact that some things are not for you and may be then again you are longing for it. Though you know it was never for you but still the craving was there. The craving was even not for anything more, just that things do not dissemble or may be I do not know what." Preeya said in a flawed tone.

Preeya seemed depressed. Suman exactly knew the feelings that was flowing inside her. That was she, who could exactly depict the thought flows of Preeya, exactly knew what she was going through, exactly could relate things. She could sonder and ponder at the same time.

"Keep saying," was her say.

Preeya quietened for sometime, neither did she speak nor messaged. After sometime the message box blinked up. "Suman, may be I can't depict my says properly. May be I am a bad communicator, people do not understand me or moreover I do not let people understand me and then the dispute rises up."

Suman was smiling at the other end and typed,"and then??"

"And then I ruin up every thing--every piece of thing exactly," she spoke. "I act damn weird at times. May be I am very possessive at times and that exactly shows in my actions. I do not actually mean it but that happens time and then and result is my complains of self at your place. I don't want things as such Suman. I am literally tired," Preeya said sadly. "Everyday I try doing things well from my end and then I end up ruining things. I am off taking things as such. I want peace."

Suman knew what she was feeling and going through. She did not want to speak anything more today cause she knew even words were not going to heal her for the day. The pain was more severe which Preeya was going for the day. She just sent her a photo showing two trees and typed on the screen,"be we be farther as shown in the pic yet we will always be as near as they could be captured in a picture. Don't you worry Preeya, I am always there for you."

Far-yet near !
Tears flew down Preeya's eyes and they were tears of joy after the cloud of painful thoughts flew out of her. She gave a faint smile and send back a smiley," :-) I love you Suman," was what she could reiterate.

Metta !
Image: Kanchan

0 comments:

Post a Comment