Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The Wounded Soul !!


The wounded soul
The dearth way
The sickness in the feels
Ah!! Feels me why is it so

Sighs me... uhh cries me
And again Yuk!! The same condition

What if things would have been better
what if things were not the same
what if we would have pledged for the right
what if !! sighs me again and then uff cries me

What if u wud not have come into my life
what if I was left like this
what if I would not be thinking of you

But alas I can't
I can't be melted, I can't be distracted
I can't be moving ahead alone

The wounded soul pleads loudly
and then again slows down
consoled by self
trying to heal..trying to conceal....!!!


A sudden extravaganza of thoughts..:)
Earlier posted @http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Kanchan-Ojha/843067/

Image: via Google Images !

0 comments:

Post a Comment