Thursday, June 14, 2012

'She' My friend- II

I was just sitting and playing with my dog when she entered inside. As usual she moved on with the pace of the cat and I  couldn't feel of anyone else's presence, other than me in the room. It was my dog, who lovingly moved towards her wagging its tail. Wow, it was 'She'-my friend, how much had I longed to see her and there she was before me.

Starting with the Hello-Hi we got into having chit-chat over the ongoing tits-bits.

"Sometime its the same thing/ same moments/ same place but you get a no-way out just getting your head along the same sort of businesses and that's it how it moves along,' she abruptly said in a wired tone as if she had been rehearsing these dialogues from a long time.

'Hey, what happened?,' was my prompt response.

And as I looked into her eyes to console her they had been watery.

'Please control yourself, what happened huh? Why are u behaving like nuts?' was my instant say.

She looked up at me dazed and promptly said ' so this is being nuts to you ?? haah.. what better could I have expected, and what's the big deal for you if I am in any sort of problem, ' she suddenly cried out.

The watery eyes started flowing and she fled out of the room. The situations suddenly turned top.sy-tur.vy; as the gust of wind which produces ripples on the stagnant water. And I was left aback astounded, dumb-founded for a while and I suddenly happened to crash upon the thought Yeah, there used to be so many things we used to talk on and our talks would never come to an end when we two used to hold on, from the study time to playing around.

I still have memories when we were small and it used to be the boundary wall of our home; on the either side of which we used to stand and have talks for hours and hours. Mum would be calling me back but our talks never came to an end. And it is this day when I am witnessing her such action.

'Ahh! what a pity,' thought I - napped my dog nearby and with nowhere to go entered into the world of thoughts again...

Peace !!

Image: via Google Image !
Part I: 'She' my friend !

0 comments:

Post a Comment