Monday, June 11, 2012

Without yoU !!


You,

Without yoU at this end
At this place
Just your thoughts
Just your words
Moves around me
Hovers me

I,

Try to conceal
Try to convince
Disastrous those feelings sometimes
Devastating my being
Deranging the situation
at times

You,

Have yoU ever thought of me?
Do yoU ever realize my situation?

I,

How would I live without yoU?
How will my life be??

I,

Those of me and that of my feelings
When pause over your thoughts
A smile lined
A thought stimulated
I softened-Get weakened
Show to be strong-Yet am frail

You,

Get me undermined again
With your thoughts
With your being
With your presence
With you-yourself -Bewildered I be

Thinking the Butterflies' way....:)

Peace !!
Earlier posted @http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Kanchan-Ojha/844406/

Image: via Google images !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment