Monday, June 11, 2012

What If ??

Just a thought..sometime some weird sometimes creative, sometimes this and sometime that, Ahh!! just as they are..<thoughts> ..they just take you to a nowhere situation at times.

I sometime really wish if only I wouldnot be thinking so much. It would have been lot better not be a thought box. May be then I would get into some kind of peace and more of solace, I guess.

But nay I knew it won't happen.

As if things wanted to be as such - may be things were better on as such, a part of mind thought. But even then I didnot get into a right track, a right answer. And I know until I get into some concrete way out I will be rambling around with these thoughts mugging in ma mind.

Just again a thought popped in -- What if the story comes to an end ??

What will happen if without getting answers to so many of the "why's" I will end up ??

<Ending up> the dreams I have had

<Ending up> the thoughts which have had been troubling me.

The thoughts though troublesome--they belonged to me, they were so mine..Yes, they were my prized possession.

I have loved my things so so very much all the way round. I have had been collecting my thoughts in that canvas of the diary, and they so mirrored me at different stages of my life. From the child-full times, a teenager, the girl somewhere from those streets and a woman yet to be made complete.

Be those of the thoughts be crazy at some plausible moments but they somehow skipped a way out for me, in terms of getting into some kinda peace I guess. And I know with all those naughtiness and seriousness, the way life showed you happened to be a great treasure in your making, and making up the series is still on. Just wish the story comes up to a well-off / a better and a desired ending....!!

Peace !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment