Thursday, May 31, 2012

'She' My friend..

The voice from far aback called my name. I halted, was I really being called or was it my hallucination. I turned around and got astonished to see a figure running towards me. I waited for it to reach me. It was dusk and visibility was very less, so I could not figure out who the person really was. As it approached, a blushing face could be seen.

'Hey hw u doing?' it said 'been a long long time'.

'Good', my answer was brief.

I was really surprised to see her. The person standing before me really looked like myself Or must say it was me before me. The same figure, same height, same eyes, same smile, same way of talking, God I was talking to myself I thought.

'Where are you coming from?" I asked [curiosity had flunked me].

'I was just hopping around' said she 'may be looking for peace'.

Oh god she was speaking my words, thought I.

'Sometimes, just being with urself and hearing urself makes you at ease', she added. 'Have you ever felt this thing?' She asked again.

I got shattered, well I used to be me myself at some point of time, I had so much of enthusiasm, was always ready for any kind of adventure, but suddenly what happened I ain't interested in any of these things. Just the day-to-day life goes on here in my perspective; I got into the world of thoughts.

'What happened, you din't answer me, I don't think I have asked such a difficult question,' she giggled.

I came out of my thought lane, ' Nay' I said.

'Have you never felt the sunrise, the hue/ its radiance…the way it plays with those mountains, the shy-shy game,' she smiled. 'And then the birds fleeing by, cuckoo musing around and deep down those lands, in that temple the pujari baba starting his prayers'. 'He is a very loving pujari you know', she added 'he has always been so kind to me and when I sit around him, he would release his knowledge bag and I really get cherished".

I was dumb-stroke hearing her and cudn't speak a word. She was telling in the same echelon.

'Its very peaceful in the morning time in that temple, few old peoples with the ever lasting smile and few enthusiastic young ones give a very good beginning to the day'. Then coming back from there and starting the day is really a turnover u know, haven't u tried this?' She questioned. 'Sometimes the morning sun is also good,' she giggled 'you can experience it once in a blue moon'.

I din't say a word.

'With such a refreshing start my day moves on you know, and when I get into my office I always can carry that big broad, tireless smile,' she was saying proudly.

'Well I too have that,' I was speaking to myself.

She kept on telling about the start to the end of the day. This happens and that happens.

At an instance, I felt 'Aren't I doing all such thing?' a faint voice inside me creaked. Its just that I dun tell, doesn't mean I was not doing those things.

'You know what, the time today also tells you need to tell, you need to speak up,' she was advising me.

It was enough now, I thought to myself.

'Why do I need to tell all such things huh?, everybody is not a good listener as I am you know,' I thrashed her literally.

She got pale, but I didn't stop.

'Whatever you said to me will be your and mine, I am not used to make gossips around but I can't believe in every other person. Though at times I too do that but this is a crazy world u know, u never can tell how the other person will end up making a thought about u'. 'You always have a soft heart for others, but can u assure the same in return, I have seen the world--different kinda peoples, different thoughts and I dun wanna be their 'In-betweens', I ended.

Her eyes got hazy, she looked up at my eyes and said 'don't bother, however be the other peoples be, you should be as you are, believe me-- I am always there around, ready to bestow u my shoulder whenever u wish to lie your head upon. Will always have a tissue paper to dry ur eyes, my smile will always echo with yours and you know what, I will always remain your bestest of friends and you dun either need to fear from me', she was telling.

I smiled.

'And well u know what,' she added after a pause ' I am not like others, whenever u just feel, u need me I will always be around', she smiled back.

I could not help my smile indeed, a faint smile lifted my lips. In such a short time we have had such a heart lurking conversation, I really felt she really was like me and I could believe her blind-foldedly.

'Can I call upon you anytime I wish,' I asked in a low voice.

She gave a broad smile which meant yes I supposed and then she spoke 'I need to go for now, mum should be waiting back, bye bye dear'.

'Uhh, your name' I got puzzled.

But till I could get my answer she fled back in the speed she had come. And I was left aback wondering, was it the end or just the beginning and abruptly one of the movies dialogue flashed in my mind 'until there is a happy's endings…Picture abhi baaki hein mere dost…:) More to go..!!

Peace!!

Image: via Google Image !

2 comments: