Friday, May 11, 2012

Self-realization..!!


Well talking of self-realization it have had been happening in different modes/ways in different stages of this 'life', as the journey continues. But at a time when there has been a storm of thoughts with the situation of the country, the situation of my place and situations' happening to change the course of my life ahead, critical thoughts were moving around again. Whoops….. l got crashed to a feel among all those different feels.

Seriously speaking, amidst all these chaos, all sort of movements, tea-coffee talks and chats all the way round you never know what is the thing that happens to touch u then and again. There's always something that just touches you the way round and you just get mesmerized with the feel. U never know what that special feel is…. It's just that u get moved on One to One…...

Well speaking it off, Learning had always been a way of life and so its been all the way round again…But talking about past 2-3 weeks there has been a lot much of learning's, self-exploration sort of and literally telling I feel I grew up more again. A feel of being native to the unknown was a good feel amongst them all. 

But even then I know there's always this "what" kind of thing moving off and around me always, I asked my friend "why" this keeps on happening to me?? And she told 'its pretty natural [well, I knew]', even then it was as if may be I was getting more vulnerable at times, I was accusing different other things, situations, peoples for the cause…Knowingly also I was trying to get away, get rid of all those feels and may be trying to live in a false world, falsifying my being to be honest...Indeed I was trying to be happy in that dream-world which never existed may be… For the sake of some I have had got to make some decisions and I finally could conclude with some very good inspirations of some of my very good friends, supervisors, my mentors what I was basically meant to go for. I feel I will really get a firm way out sooner not later..:)

Peace..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment