Friday, December 28, 2012

Scream of Silence II

I was on the loop, yet I was far afar. I wanted to do, but would end up screaming from this end only; and that was it I know. But may be the scream had been important, I felt. It indeed had been enough of silence.

Though I had always felt, 'Silence speaks more than words', but how come we expect the listener to understand our 'silence' in the society/place where our 'words' remain unheard.

I guess there are many things to be told, known yet untold stories may be. The very small points matter indeed. But seriously at the moment I am feeling very pathetic, for the being I have always been proud for.

When I have heard women telling, "I wish to be a 'man' in my next life'. I have always given a sigh and a thought, "poor we, we cannot even respect our being- 'The way we are".

Yet, today while I write these notes I am feeling so very feeble. 

Feeble from the core of my heart, when I hear the Delhi Gang Rape victim died. This is just a case, which has indeed propelled me to speak through my words cause the rapes/ and obnoxious behavior to women  always get me nostalgic and the society where we live in has always made me feel more pathetic.

Isn't it pathetic for a women to look for someone from moving alone- to moving around at late nights?

Isn't it pitiable, we 'the women' always need to be guarded by a "Man" just next to us, be he is father, brother, friend, boy friend, husband or any other 'male' of the family loop; just to stay safe from the other "Man" of the society.

I feel like pleading to peoples, "Please peoples the women just outside the door doesn't need to be your mother/sister/wife or in any other relation to you, to be safe. She is as good as she is. Just change the way you look at her and please respect her".

Metta!!

[Part I: When the silence broke off at the first place "Scream of Silence"]
Image courtesy: Devian Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment