Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Freeing the Thoughts

Its been a while I thought like to write, write the unwritten ones…May be many things were moving around in my mind at the same time, so things were coming out in pieces. Every time I would start writing, fill in some notes, stare at them and suddenly my hands would stop. Thought of the "blog rules" would pop up in my mind then, 'if you are writing it for yourself, then you are not doing the right way' it said !!

May be yes, I was not doing it the right way I thought. But is it just that I needa do it the so called 'right way' always? 
Do I need to please everyone always?
Do I needa be good for everyone else always?
Can I not just be me myself always?
Do I needa live someone else's life, hearing someone else always?

Endless questions jerked my mind as my hand moved on again. 

"They had to come," a thought popped in, but moreover I know I need to be myself-Free-putting my thoughts right there in, see things as they are and at least not expect of the not so happening things around.



Yes, I freed them....:-)

Metta !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment