Thursday, November 01, 2012

Did you Vote for Pushpa Basnet ?

Pushpa Basnet with her kids J
It had always been like I will be voting for Pushpa Basnet , but had always forgotten to do so in my daily chores and today I at least took up the time to give my generous 10 votes a day to her.  I thank Ms Anita Thapa, whose tweet let me get on the move. I hope this makes a difference.

Well after the vote I really felt good and felt like to scribble something for her. Well thinking of Pushpa Basnet, there comes the image of a lady who’s there for a cause, who’s striving for the betterment of others and whose trying make the dreams of others come true. I feel there needs to be made some difference and the lady who’s been nominated there to make some difference through the prize money from CNN Heroes , why would we not be there to support her??

DO VOTE FOR PUSHPA BASNET till November 28, 2012, and let her make the dreams come true for those, who are dreaming through her eyes @ECDC Nepal

Metta !!

Image Courtesy : Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment