Friday, January 04, 2013

grAciAs !!

Suddenly I felt like writing, it was not important to write herein but even then there are moments which indeed needs to be captured; an inner voice had just called me out. And as I begin the first post for the year 2013, I could not stop myself from being grateful to the peoples associated with me, in my life-really or virtually. And so without any hesitance my hands moved on and till it ends up I will just post it as it comes right herein; that's for sure.

Well, if I start writing the chapter of Thanks it won't end here in, from the beginning to the end there are peoples in my lives who deserve a special "thanks" in the roles they have played in my life, the way they have led me to and the way I keep on moving unto. Had it not been them, I would not have been me that is for sure. Well truly speaking the word "thanks" will always be less for them, but even then "thanks" are the bestest expression I have with me...:-)

#Gracias to lovely Life :-)
For now, the special thanks go back to the years that has led me all the way in here,
the months that has held me in its arms,
the days which let me know the very new things each time, 
the hours which distinct the days and nights,
the minutes which tell me my growth 
and the seconds which let me feel I am alive; striving to live and be a better human being.
While I write these notes, some watery drop like things tried to overflow from inside my eye corner, I smiled and they vanished...:-).

But seriously apart from the real people whom I have known all the ways to the virtual people who indeed led me think this way salute to you all always #Gracias.

I know never would this thank comply for all of your presence in my life, but nothing equals to this "Thanks" indeed...


Thank you for being there,
Thank you for hearing me,
Thank you for your kind and boosting words always,
Thank you for everything.....

I just wish You all be around always

Metta !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment