Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Incomplete verses !

Day 6 ends. Day 7 starts
Its 00:53 AM

****************

Like always there’s swarm of thoughts inside. I actually don’t know if I want to express it or not. But right now am forcing myself too. Maybe it will just liberate me is what I feel. 

****************

I want to let everyone know about Aama. Both Aama and Buwa have been so imbibed in my surrounding being that I have not seen them as separate someone and maybe I have not talked enough about them or maybe that habit of mine of not talking about my personal life much apart from my core circle has inhibited the talks.

****************

Thoughts are running in bits and pieces around me. I miss Aama. I am sleepless. I am finding peace in podcasts (mostly religious) and bhajans. During my pregnancy I used to be sleepless and the Sadhguru podcasts were my sleep helper. I listened to sadhguru a good good deal and I seem to be done with Sadhguru for some more years from then I guess. Right now “Achutyam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram” is my favorite bhajan for a few days. I like the lines and the music.

*****************

I love you Aama. And I miss you. In every bhajan I listen to I hear your dedication of trying learning new verses or chanting with all that music. Your zeal for everything and your being as a whole. We have been blessed to have you in our lives. 

****************

There’s so much more about you. An incomplete verse, I close herein.

(It’s 1: 18 AM)

Metta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment