Sunday, July 19, 2020

Aama (Where are you?)

Like Aarvik asks “Where are you?” And we repeat, “here I am, here I am. How do you do?” I wish Aama said the same and just came therein. But even after having called her for the umpteenth time, she didn’t respond. Not even on the fourth day.

***********

There’s a vacuum inside me. My mind seems numb. I am sleepless. It’s already 6 AM and my eyes are wide open. In days when my status is vacuum, my mind rambles. For today, it is just numb. I have been trying hard distracting my mind, but nothing seems helping. Nothing at all. Suddenly I feel like crying or suddenly I feel exhausted as it gets unbearable. I can’t express this exhaustion. It comes through so many emotions. 

**************

I sang the adieu song to her that night. And I could do nothing new. I love you Aama. And I have loved you always. And I had felt we will meet again. Alas! We couldn’t. 

Until we meet again.

Metta!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment