Sunday, November 17, 2019

Learning a different way !

I heard him complaining. Complaining about our thoughts-questioning our thoughts? Why/how can you be so? think so?

How could we complain about something he revered? He worshipped all throughout. Maybe our question hit hard on him at that point. Maybe it was a kick on something he worshipped. He couldn't handle it because someone was stepping on that. On my part, I was saying-my feelings. Just my feelings and trying to learn my way. Maybe an irrevalent comment it could have been. But it was my thought. I am learning via my thoughts, my perspectives and shaping it via your teachings.

Maybe our beliefs are very delicate. Delicate enough to be blown off even by a questioning other.

Life, learn in this path!

Metta !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment