Friday, November 29, 2019

Heart post !

I realize the want of talking more lately. Feels like so much of quietness has engulfed me that at times all I want to do is to talk. Talk about various things, books, plants, paintings, pictures, travels, something new ongoing around, values of life, worldview one makes and so many more things. And I feel there's a dearth in talking always, if it were not for Suman, my life would have missed all the meaningful conversations. I can't make people understand my state of thought, my mentality at the moment and anything. Or if I speak it would be mostly me talking, making it more like a one way conversation. Or it would be listening to others, without them realizing what's my point of say. Or there would be people with whom I would like to talk, but we seldom have time for each other. It just doesn't make much sense to anyone.

If only Suman were not there, my life would be so incomplete. So so incomplete. I feel grateful for this life as long as the friendship years :-) having not known her only for the early toddlerhood days. Thank you for being there in everything- for this life. I love you.

Metta !

0 comments:

Post a Comment