Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Happy Women's Day !

8th March 

'Women's day is about celebration. Being the best. Looking the best. Wearing ornaments around and dressing up well too. Like they have dress codes for function, we should not miss putting on one too,' said a friend of mine. 'You know the color for today is purple, it symbolizes for the women's day,' chuckled another friend.

I was looking at everyone. And suddenly said,'I don't want to be described by my clothes. Let me be me. If yes. Everyday. if not today. At-least.' Everyone got busy with their talks again.

15th March 


I get stricken by thoughts every now and then. And then I try to explain things. But whenever my turn comes for explanation I never actually get a turn to speak. This has happened throughout my life. I have been the 'dumber' one. And I have forgotten to speak. There are really a few person who listen to me and let me speak. I so become myself before them. I become the woman I be. 

Has the question popped up in your mind, why I started blowing my trumpet on a 'Happy Woman's Day' that too on 15th March? Well well! you forgot we actually said and tried to convince a few days back that every day is a woman's day and thus every day a 'Happy Woman's Day' :-) 

So yeas! if 'Happy Woman's Day' is for existing woman, then let her be who she is, let she be herself. Let her voice herself. Let her fly and please do not define her by your choice. Your choice of clothes for her. Do not define her by your choice ornaments she has to wear. Do not keep forcing her to do this or that. 

And

Dear man,

You might as well feel agitated to see woman act in her own ways. You might think why does she keep adding these all things in her list? Why does "the feminist" woman act crazy all the time? Why does she hype every other thing?

Man! she has been forbidden all her life. In every other thing. In every other nook. In every other corner. She isn't even let to make her decisions by herself. What more do you expect from her? What else do you expect? So yeas! please give her the 'space' (media and communications has verified this word too) which you hear all the time. 

Please help her in making a better world together. Please be there with her when she needs you, let her float like the feather, and change the definitions of man and woman for once and ever. 

Let me say,
I fly my own way ~~!!


Metta !


0 comments:

Post a Comment