Monday, October 07, 2013

Silence !


A weird thought creeped in--how far do we exist ? Some metres, some kilometres, some miles, some kinda distance and or nowhere at all !

"As far as my voice goes," said the inner voice. 

"Silence speak louder than words sometime", I protested.

"And the interpretation of words depends on the other one, not my voice is heard", creaked the inner voice again.

Silence persisted for a while between the two of us. 

And I was left back thinking for sometime,'if words won't be there, if I am not found speaking. My existence is no more than that of a non-existent thing !
I exist because my words speak,
I exist because I express...
Expression be it be of any form, and anywhere it makes other believe, I exist in some corner of the world. My existance is there because of these of my words."

Haa Words--The existence of a poor being !

Metta !
A sudden extravaganza of thoughts !!
Image courtesy: Deviant Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment