Tuesday, November 15, 2022

A manual Monologue!

Every day is different from the other- I feel better than yesterday. Still there are unknown paths (many), but I hope I will be able to figure them out.

Academia is hard, tough and there are so many unknown paths that need to be figured out. Maybe some day it will be fine, maybe some day I will be able to tell someone like me, it's okay to not know and you will figure out the way. It is fine having shortcomings.

Just that it's been a lot of years living the life of struggles that some days the struggles seem too much. And I feel like I am just done. I know this won't end and there are endless paths to be figured out in life. But I feel I am tired, so tired to figure things out. I wish I could have been a kid at least till a certain age of my life so that adulthood would not have dawned early in my life and this life could have cherished.

I wish! I wish!

Metta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment