Thursday, November 04, 2021

That feeling called sadness!

You know that feeling when you are sad and scared, and you feel like you can't do it anymore, and you have already told yourself  "you are not enough," and you make mistakes every time you do things, and you even do not make any sense writing in English, and you are just so rough. 

Those are some days when you feel so low  (I need the sad face smiley) that all you feel like is crying. Crying out loud. Listening to some crying songs and crying some more. Maybe I am missing home, and mom and Aama and Buwa, and Rash and Hey and Hittu and Suman and everything and everyone. 

I have not slept throughout this night, and I don't feel even sleepy. Maybe I am overwhelmed with thoughts, Aarvik's birthday, festivals, missing home, loads of assignments, and not catching up with many things. I try to convince myself maybe graduate life is all filled with these highs and lows.

Metta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment