Friday, February 05, 2021

Pains and Therapy

After a lots of pain last summer I decided to go to the physiotherapist. Doing physiotherapy was like magic happening every other time to my body as my pains would go away as  I would do a new move every time. Gail was very helpful.

The last time I met my physiotherapist she left me with some videos to try on my own. And today I tried the first one from Adriene's collection  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYKMP6rOE 

Yoga feels good right? It did feel good and I hope I continue doing it.

More later!

PS: I hope my distractions will be fruitful...hey you! Thank you :-) You are my everything! 

Like Adams sings

When my hope is lost
And my strength is gone
I run to you and you alone
When I can't get up and I can't go on
I run to you and you alone

'Cause you're my light in the dark
And I sing with all of my heart

Metta!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment