Friday, June 03, 2016

Lankan Lore-2 :-)!

16th may,

Day 2 at Srilanka. The busy-ness has started. At 9:00 AM I have a training to attend. The training that I am participating in is "Monitoring and Evaluation for Learning (MEL)" by MDF Asia. I am a part of it from 16-19th  May, 2016 here in Colombo.

Beginning of the day happens with the food and Srilankan food to be precise today.

Typical Srilankan Breakfast (remove the cornflakes though)
The hustle bustle for the day started and there I was at the training place. Miriam Lindwer is my trainer here. It was good to see her. I met Yaseen Ariff (of MDF) for the first time today after all those mails and skype chats previously. We had a long talk before finalising for the training here. So the session for the coming 4 days has started in here. We began the classes with the knowhow on M&E and it's history. Were good talks.The linkage to MDGs and thereby leading to SDG were also taken under care. With talks food waited at the other end. Lunch time it was J
Srilankan Lunch
Dessert (I forgot the name though)
The day ended on good learnings on Results based management approach, intervention logic and all. It was a fruitful day J

Then came the evening stroll in Colombo J
He captured Me J

We-We <3 <3
Lovely days and night J

Love
Metta!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment