Friday, November 13, 2015

Only if!

I live in a ruthless world. Very very ruthless it is. Neither it loves nor it returns the love back. I give back on me at times seeing this. At this moment I feel like may be life would have been better had I been born in the remotest part of the country. Had I had no access to the outside world. I would have been living a carefree happy life. I would not have had much aspirations, much dreams, much of thoughts. My life would have started at 5 AM in the morning and ended by 6 PM. I would just be thinking of the daily chores. Doing stuffs merrily. My merry-making would not have haunted from things to things. My wants would not have been much. My world view would not have been keeping highing up higher. My limits would be limited.

Only if!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment