Friday, August 14, 2015

Poising a thought !

Sometimes so many thoughts move around in mind that you can't just quieten them. Some of those thoughts got poised and spilled over here.

-----
*Take I*

My thoughts moved on from the age thing.

What difference does it make when I say am 50 years old or 40 years old or 30 years old or  20 years old?

Is my way of behaving garnered by my age. The day when I will reach 40 should it be different then the way I behaved when I was 20. Do I really need to change that far? Can I not behave like a teenager when am 40? Can I not wear what I want to wear when am 45? Do I need to speak very much differently when am 50? Do I need to put on a severe serious coat "a mukhauta" over my face to be me? Why won't I be able to be me when I am me-myself? Why would I need to move on with the certain societal norms when I want to be me?

Why should I be judged by my age?

----

*Thoughts*

While I pose these questions I get my answer too. 

Age is just a number garnered by our thought. We tend to believe and make that belief such profoundly integrated within our system that we want ourselves nurtured in a wrong way with the wrong and false beliefs. 

I would say no! We do not need to be guarded by the false belief of guarding ourselves by age, profession, seniority, hierarchy etc. BE YOU and it's as simple as that.

For now I would like to end my note with this video "Khat"

----

*Wrapping up*

I felt like,
*poising a thought*
The thoughts,
which can always fly
Still I felt like,
Poising a thought !

PS: I want to write something more on this topic. May be someday I say something more profound.
Until then let me be older :-)!

Metta!
Video courtesy: Emotional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment