Sunday, December 22, 2013

Suffocation !



Suffocation
which droops your eyes
feels like crying
but nah…what would they say

Feels me
dreaded me
eyes filled
emotions emerging

However
dare to be strong again
though
eyes filled again

Those of their words
keep surrounding me again
feels like
a mere creature again

Try to gather myself again
strengthens the spirit
but nay…
those words prick me again

Yeah !
words are the greatest healer
but
they do hurt the most

I know
I was never the culprit
Never
thought of being so

But when the light
you move on along with
leads you in the wrong path
or never leads you

You are left alone in the darkness
To suffer by
To suffocate and die
Ahh….sighs me

Try to
control those tears again
hurted me
left aback silent again

Metta !
Image courtesy: 4RIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment