Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Amazing world of words !!


Some thoughts were moving around my mind when I felt like to write this blog. Thoughts which were making me think somewhere about expressions via the words….

A thought popped in "What is that-which bind us together, make us feel that we are still connected?".

"Hello, did you get your answer?"

Well I had mine. Ahh! Words, they break the distances-makes us near and on contrary create distances-reasons us to go far afar.

It's always amazing when we look/read/hear the words. They are these words-which binds us herein and they are the words which creates all the distances between us.

'You' as a reader are reading me line to line- word to word and feel connected to me or detached otherwise. I bring some kind of good feels in your mind through these words or I make you feel so very detached from me. It's just these words that act between us-binds us for some time or always.

A loving/ a caring word makes us so near, on contrary a harsh word between us and we are disconnected.

Isn't it amazing how badly we are ruled by words? We don't get to an end when we think or over think about it. Just some wrong expressions through the words and things don't seem getting back on track. We keep on connecting the dots, but the dots do not connect.  

As Arundhati Roy said “That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.”

So, do be beware to use your share of words J!

Metta !!
Image courtesy: Deviant art

0 comments:

Post a Comment