Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pursuit of Unending Quests and Questions..!!



When I was writing these verses the day was just breaking down, or probably night had just begun. Mixed were the feelings and as always many of the thoughts moving around, as was the fan over my head swinging. Silence was there everywhere, around me to distances afar. But it was hard to tell whether the silence was of some calmness or was it the silence before some storm. For now, it was hard to distinguish and I had to take the meaning in both ways . 

Was left aback wondering what do things as such mean?? I paused for a while, but didn't get an answer, well answers are always hard to find I thought. Yet, many questions had answers but some questions do not have answers  for long long time. May be many things were better to be left up on time. I felt again let time decide for the ongoing, for the up-comings and for all the stills and on.

Some unending quests, some unsaid feels and sometimes the unwritten verses they just add on and keeps on making up the way life moves on may be :-)

Strange are the happenings around I thought. You suddenly get so very close to some unknowns [how come they be called unknown in that case ?] and suddenly get detached from peoples around you. It’s the way life moves on I thought, remembered life is a series of stories and when we meet different other peoples, their stories get interwoven with ours and we move on. If the story has a real meaning and is seriously gonna add some more meaning to life, it comes up to us again or else becomes a good part of the memory lane.

These thoughts however got me answerless; confused and yet again getting into more of dilemmas. My pursuit of unending quests and questions are always on, I smiled at myself ! :-)

Metta!!
Image courtesy: SD-Designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment