Sunday, March 31, 2013

No Excuses ;)

The phone had rung twice, and I just came to know then.

"When are you coming? What shall I cook for you today? your favorite food?", Mum was asking excitedly from the other side of the phone.

"Mum I have huge pile of works to do this weekend; I can't come home," I said hastily. As always I was stucked in a meeting and was up with my excuses.

"Work, work, work….don't you have anything else to say apart from that," Mum started complaining. It's been a month since you have been home, just a two hours way and see you stay like you are in some other part of the world."

I listened to her quietly.

"As if no one in the world works, apart from you," Mum was up with her grumblings "I wonder how is your married life gonna be," she added.

"Mum you have got your daughter married to work you know, and this guy never leaves me," I said in a light tone.

Mum laughed at the other end.... :-)
No excuses please ;)


Metta !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment