Tuesday, February 05, 2013

"She" my Friend- III

'The metaphors for they had started speaking the then, it was nevertheless the same but however with passing time you know it moves on its own pace, creates its own language and deciphers itself in the  same manner', she said.

'We have talked as such a lot many times I guess', she was saying, 'but even then when we speak up again it's something new every time- New as something as afresh as the morning dew'.

'Haa, I look like a philosopher when I talk out to you', she exclaimed with a faint smile in her face. 

I smiled back, looked into her eyes and then asked, 'are you happy as such'?

She smiled and said, 'Yes, I am. I am happy with all the accomplishments I have had till date, I am with my family, the position I wanted to have and all those which I have always been longing for". 

I was listening calmly. She kept in the same flow, 'yeah there are and had been troubles in my life but it's all the part of my life, everyone has a story you know and so do I have, it's nothing new at all". 
"I am one of the ones in that huge crowd, one who has a brother, a sister, a mother, a father and thereby I make my story. I am the common man one who you always see as someone around. I am never that important, you know,' and she kept quiet abruptly.
For a lifetime is made with all the thoughts, put into actions 
Inside my mind volcanoes where roaring, I wished to tell no it is not as such but as always I kept quiet, listened to her and played with my thoughts-the unending thoughts…

Metta !!

Image: celsojunior
Part I: She my friend
Part II: She my friend-II

0 comments:

Post a Comment