Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Power of Words

'You know what words touch me badly,' she suddenly said,' but this badly I never knew, I literally cried reading those verses you know'.

'Though they did not say much, but I felt as if they were pointing at me, shooting at me and I felt like I was the culprit,' she was complaining.

I could feel the pain in her words, I thought to console her, but then I felt it would indeed be better if  I let her go off in her own verses as pain was dipping through every words of her.

'Yes, words have been my bestest of friends always, but they could be my worst enemy I never knew,' she continued. 'Be these words be said to anyone or you happen to read it anywhere, they do effect u badly. And when you exist in this virtual world, word is the only disseminator- the connector between the two known-unknown peoples. While words make peoples Together- they in fact Break peoples apart,' she wailed. 

'Yeah its always like that,' I added. 

'It is in-fact like that, but I do not know why I felt the Power of words more today, must say Words in-fact are more painful then actions,' she sobbed. 

I had no more words to say and there came up a void - an unknown, unspeakable, yet deep-rooted VOID !!

Metta !!
Image courtesy: Kotorikurama

0 comments:

Post a Comment